Valley Road (CTH B) closed October 16 - October 29
- Valley Road west of N Sawyer Road (CTH P) to Pabst Farms Circle will be closed
- Work to be completed will be installing the intersection for Lake Country Village Subdivision
- There will be tree removal and widening of lanes
- Access to the YMCA and Summit School from the West only
Traffic will not be allowed through this area for approximately 2 weeks.
Detour Routes: From the South: Pabst Farm Blvd to Pabst Farms Cr to Valley Road
From the North: Pabst Road west to Summit Ave (STH 67)
Dousman Road and Golden Lake Road Bridges Reconstruction
- Dousman Road is OPEN! Effective November 8, 2016. Please use caution when driving under the bridge as there is still landscaping and clean up work being done.
- CTH BB (Golden Lake Road) is scheduled to be open on Tuesday night, NOVEMBER 29.
Traffic will be barred from these roads under I-94 WisDOT will begin reconstruction project on the I-94 bridges over Dousman Road and Golden Lake Road, project is scheduled to begin February 29, 2016.
Detour Routes: WIS 67 (Summit Ave) and Willow Glen Road. See Map
More information on the project can be found at http://projects.511wi.gov/94dousgl/
WIS 67 Reconstruction - Summit Avenue
Construction April 2015 to September 2016
- Expansion of southbound WIS 67 from two lanes to three lanes between I-94 and Lexington Drive, in addition to the reconstruction of the roadway from Blue Ribbon Drive to I-94, and from Lexington Drive to Armour Road.
- Reconstruction of the northbound and southbound WIS 67 bridge over I-94
- Reconstruction of the I-94 ramps at WIS 67
- Construction of a pedestrian tunnel under WIS 67 at Oconomowoc Parkway
Visit the project website at http://projects.511wi.gov/wis67/ to view the latest project information or to sign up for periodic email updates.
The I-94 WEST exit ramp to WIS 67 is scheduled to re-open to traffic early morning Saturday, June 18.
I-94 Bridge Repair Work Spring 2016 - Fall 2016
Click here for Map and contact information
Repairs to bridges on I-94 will occur at seven locations shown below between CTH P east to CTH F.
Please use caution as the lanes will be narrowed, shoulders will be reduced and the speed limit will be reduced to 55 MPH.
Sawyer Road (CTH P) Bridge and Dam Replacement (South of 1-94)
1/11/2017 UPDATE: Work continues on the project, the Del-Hart effluent has been routed back to its original location and concrete work is being done for the road. Earliest estimated open date would be Wednesday, January 18.
1/7/2017 UPDATE: Work continues on the Del-Hart effluent pipe. The road may be opened by January 16, 2017. Contact Waukesha County at 262.548.7740 for more information on the project status.
12/22/2016 UPDATE: Work will begin on replacing the sewer pipe on Tuesday, December 27. They will be working 24 hours per day to install this pipe. Once that work is completed the road will be temporarily opened for the winter. To be closed again for approximately 6 weeks in Spring 2017 to complete the project.
11/30/2016 UPDATE: The Del-hart sewer pipe is being repaired and there will be a 24' 2 lane road open during late December for traffic to use CTH P over the Winter. There will be additional work and CLOSURE OF THIS ROAD AGAIN IN SPRING 2017 to complete the project.
10/19/2016 UPDATE: The Del-hart sewer pipe has been compromised during the construction process further work is delayed until a solution is found to repair the pipe. Date that the road will open will be determined when a solution is found.
The bridge on Sawyer Road, south of the roundabouts, and the dam underneath the road are being replaced. The project will start after June 20, 2016 and must be completed by October 20, 2016 per the contract with the D.O.T. and the contractor, Lunda Construction.
Village of Summit - 2016 Road Work Schedule
Completed for 2016