Forms & Permits

Activity-Related Forms, License and Applications:

Construction Permit Applications:

See Building Inspector Page under the Depts, Committees & Boards Tab for information including application forms.

Land, Property and Zoning-related Forms and Applications:

Stormwater Forms

General Village-related Forms

Board of Review Forms

Election Forms - Voters

You can also Register to Vote and Request Absentee Ballots at: Myvote.wi.gov
If you are emailing the applications send to: clerk@summitvillage.org

Election Forms - Candidates:

C.Political signs that are displayed not more than four weeks prior to the governmental election to which they apply, and removed within seven days following such election.